Effective date: May 30th, 2018.
● The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
● How we use your personal data, and
● The choices you have about your personal data.
● What information we collect and how we collect it;
● Why do we collect the information from you;
● Who can see your data;
● Your rights and options;
● Cookes and similar tracking technology
● How do we protect your data
● International data transfer
● How to contact us.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect two categories of information from you: information you provide directly to us, and information we collect automatically.
1. Information about You That You Share with Us Directly
a. Account and Profile Information
Some games or parts of our Services use a registration or account set-up process where you will be asked to give us certain information, including:
● your age or birthday;
● your e-mail address;
● a password;
● other information so we can authenticate you or so we can improve our services.
We may also let you create a player profile, separate from your social networking site profile that other Taihe players can see. Your player profile will include the following information you provide us:
● a profile photo;
● a username(s);
● your gender;
● biographic details (like your age or age range);
● the approximate location that you provide.
If you create a player profile, we will automatically collect certain information, including:
● if you sign in through or link your social media profile, information associated with your profiles on that social network;
● details about the apps you play; and
● a Taihe player ID number that is created by Taihe and used to identify your profile.
Certain apps allow certain information in your Taihe player profile to be publicly accessible, including:
● The Taihe player ID;
● Your first and last names; and
● Your player profile picture.
b. Information You Generate Using Our Communications Features
Certain of our Services allow you to communicate or share information with Taihe and with other Taihe players. These features include:
● player forums, message boards and chat function;
● the ability to post public comments to other players’ profiles;
● private messaging;
● the ability to send invitations to other players, either directly on our websites or to their e-mail accounts; and/or
● photo or drawing sharing.
You acknowledge and expressly agree that we may access in real-time, record and/or store any of these communications, comments, photos, and drawings on our servers. We use these communications to protect the safety and well-being of our players and Taihe 's rights and property in connection with our Services; to conduct research; to operate, improve, and personalize our Services and our players’ experiences, including through analytics; and to manage and deliver contextual advertising.
c. Payment Information
If you make a purchase in our Services, such as a license to use in-app virtual currency or virtual items in a game you play, our third party payment processor will collect the billing and financial information to process your charges. Taihe does not collect or store your financial information. However, Taihe 's payment processors may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like transaction information, transaction ID, the items purchased and value in order to fulfill your order.
Please note that purchases of third party credits or currencies may also be subject to those parties’ policies.
e. Customer Support Correspondence
When you contact our Customer Support team, we will collect and store the contact information you give them (generally, your name and e-mail address), information about your game play or activity on our Services, and your Taihe player and/or social network ID number. We will also store the communications you have with the Customer Service team and any information in those communications in order to provide support.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
a. Information From Social Networks (like Facebook)
If you play games published by Taihe or access any of our other Services by using a social network (such as Facebook) ID, we automatically receive certain information about you from the social network, depending upon the Taihe game you’re playing, the social network, and your friends’ and your privacy settings on that social network. For example, Taihe will automatically collect and store some or all of the following information provided by the social network:
● your first and last name;
● your profile picture or its URL;
● your social network ID number, which is linked to publicly-a